Share With Us Your Wedding Pics & Experience

Thanks all for the cool responses and additional pics ya all posted. This thread
went in a very cool direction.

I can't wait to tell Susan about the comments ya all made about her dress. Her
and Ken will be home next Saturday.

I'm also grateful for the nice comments about my purple shirt. I was a little
nervous on the way to the wedding.
hmm.png

Hearing Saddina's story made this thread special too.

With a name like yours, how could you not rock that purple shirt???
bow.gif
I think everyone loves a wedding.
wink.png

Shelly
Quote:

Beautiful people and beautiful dresses! And of course I adore the purple shirt!

My First wedding was when I was around 22. Big wedding... Big white dress.

Second wedding was when I was around 30 ... Even bigger wedding with a beautiful white dress.

Third wedding when I was around 46... small wedding... but STILL in white (tee hee) ... but I added some to die for turquoise heels and and an antique turquoise necklace.

I will update with pics.

Quote:
ooo fancy wedding... I suppose that means no one went mattress surfing....4-wheeler pulling a mattress through the country side while willing party guests try to stay on...like I saw on the show of Redneck weddings.

PC- you rock in that purple shirt.
thumbsup.gif

I got married in Jeans and a flannel shirt for wedding number 2.... aint doin any of that ever again!

Saddina, your pics are beautiful, I love the one of you and hubby sitting together.

PC, you're a mighty fine sight! Nice shirt! It looks like a very beautiful wedding in a beautiful place. Didja dance?

Don't think I don't notice that you went with the "stone" colored suit, instead of ALL my recommendations to the contrary.
You're out of my will.

Last edited:
Quote:
I did listen to you and wore a medium gray, not stone. I wish I wore the jacket for that picture. No, didn't dance. I didn't have a date.
sad.png

Quote:
I did listen to you and wore a medium gray, not stone. I wish I wore the jacket for that picture. No, didn't dance. I didn't have a date.
sad.png

hugs.gif
I'm sorry, Purple.

Back
Top Bottom