Share you Rooster pictures here :)

The last two are birchen and brown red cochin bantams
smile.png

May I make a suggestion of another option on how to handle this kinda problem?

He is trying to assert his dominance as Top Rooster on your Family, & just like any bully who every he's going after needs to Stand Up to him & Not Run from him. What I meen by '' '' Stand up to him is: Stay in your place or run Toward not away from him & give him a good Whack with the bristle side of a broom & if you don't have a broom on you, A Good Kick from your boot will do the trick. Do This EVERY Time at the Exact moment he goes to Attack & don't stop till he dose & he will eventually see that You guys are Top Roosters & vary Rarely will he try again!
smile.png

I fiend this a lot more cost efficient if your into breeding & more humane; but to each his own!

smile.png
have a nice day & good luck raising your Roos!
He attacked my wife and daughter today.

He's going to make a fine dinner.

These are my 4 boys,all vary handsome with 1st we have Fluff Puff wearing a black leg band. their Own Personalty's!
smile.png

2nd we have Wight band, can you guess what color of leg band he wheres?
gig.gif

3ed we have Shy Fly he wheres a Wight & Lavender bands

& that leaves Julee who where's a Pink band

They are All Purebred Black Langshens & I love ALL These Boys but I Cant Keep them All, especially when they where supposed to be Girls I'm wanting to sell them for $8.00 a peace. NOT FOR FOOD! & No Shipping available! I Live in Ozark MO with a Sparta mailing address, so if interested enough to come pick up, contact me at (417-849-8282) Shane P.S Yes I Am a Female.

This is "The Colonel". Lover of ladies, slayer of cats, Olympic marathon gold medalist (try to pick him up and you'll understand), and maybe a little henpecked. Well, slayer of cats is a bit of an exaggeration. He spurred one of our barn cats right up inside the tail and taught them that his ladies are not for pouncing. We absolutely love him. He isn't particularly friendly, but he can be picked up and handled IF you can catch him first. He's very watchful and protective of his girls, though, and he's the only chicken our dog will not try to herd and play with because The Colonel, gentle though he may be, is serious business.

Back
Top Bottom