Share you Rooster pictures here :)

Here is our rescued (his tail feathers are growing back now) silver spangled hamburg... love this site, thanks for helping me identify my birds!!

Last edited:

this is my Blue Silkie Showgirl rooster. not a very handsome boy......LOL
lau.gif

That's one crazy looking chicken!
smile.png

Our only rooster is a Blue Silkie. He's so fluffy! Got him for free from a local lady who had too many of them. She tried selling him and no one was interested. Then one day she went ahead and placed him up for free on CL. We jumped on it ASAP. I'm glad we where the first ones!
For a little fluff ball, he's got a loud crow!

Life is full of oxymorons right!? I think it's awesome, handsome? Maybe not, but seriously a cool looking bird!
smile.png
Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.
EXACTLY! everyone hates these showgirls in my town. they think there ugly, and nasty. but if no one wants to keep them what will happen to this varity!? thats why i breed them

Showgirls get their name because they are reminiscent of the dancing showgirls and all the feathers they wear.

My DH won't allow naked necks or showgirls. He's not sure about turkeys either. He's not so fond of the silkies anyway, other than we had a really good silkie rooster and the hens were very good at their hatching job.

I need to get some new pictures of my other cockerels. They don't like sitting still for pictures.

The bird in front is my 12 week old wheaten ameraucana cockerel, and right behind him is my 7 month old blue silkie cockerel who is his side kick. I think the three splash in the back are all pullets.

And here is another picture of Fabio enjoying the AC. He had to turn around and let it blow up his butt feathers, too.

Showgirls get their name because they are reminiscent of the dancing showgirls and all the feathers they wear.

My DH won't allow naked necks or showgirls. He's not sure about turkeys either. He's not so fond of the silkies anyway, other than we had a really good silkie rooster and the hens were very good at their hatching job.

I need to get some new pictures of my other cockerels. They don't like sitting still for pictures.

The bird in front is my 12 week old wheaten ameraucana cockerel, and right behind him is my 7 month old blue silkie cockerel who is his side kick. I think the three splash in the back are all pullets.

And here is another picture of Fabio enjoying the AC. He had to turn around and let it blow up his butt feathers, too.

Fabio.....ROTFLOL!!!!
lau.gif
What a perfect Roo name!!

Back
Top Bottom