Share you Rooster pictures here :)

This is baby boy at 7 months and the top is him at 8 months after he started to free range We are still learning about each other

Here is my maran rooster

Gorgeous Roos!

This is cupcake...he was supposed to be a pullet, hence the unfortunate name.... He has turned out to be a great rooster so he gets to stay
1f60a.png

Thanks! So is your's!

Last edited:
this is my new flock protecter reggieson, so called as he was the first and only son of my friends roo regie
he is a glw cross warren.

Yes, he does from pictures, But when you look closely, it is all roo! He almost died today too, from choking on a peice of apple. He kept falling on his side, and looking very much dead! Fortunately, he is back and well!

Gosh, there are so many gorgeous roosters on this thread! This year I inadvertently acquired three more cockerels after choosing some chicks at a Tractor Supply. The white Silkie cockerel has gone to a new home, and I'm still trying to rehome the Easter Egger cockerel. The Mille Fleur d'Uccle cockerel we're keeping, since he's so small and not much of a challenge to Big Moe (my first rooster, also an Easter Egger). So at the moment, there are three roosters roaming around the yard; the only feisty one is Yosemite Sam, the d'Uccle!

Big Moe (who's still in the process of growing back new feathers from molting)

Easter Egger cockerel

Yosemite Sam

Back
Top Bottom