Thank you for this!! So so helpful.
Your welcome. Rabbits are in my opinion one of the best pets out there. They're loving like a dog and get excited when you come, are quite, and have easy care. Early this year I got a pet male Rex rabbit. He is so sweet. He loves being pet and playing. Not long after I got him me and my friend bred him with a Dutch and she had 2 kits. We each kept one. My friend kept the female bunny because she could stay with her mother and I took the male bunny. I've tried to socialize him with his Dad and the lets say the Dad was territorial he tried to show dominance and I feared he would hurt the baby so I gave them separate cages next to each other so they can see each other and hopefully over time I can socialize them.

If the first hutch were modified like this I think it could work. I'd add a run to it, though on the other side so you can still get to the doors.
1655963646717.png

Your welcome. Rabbits are in my opinion one of the best pets out there. They're loving like a dog and get excited when you come, are quite, and have easy care. Early this year I got a pet male Rex rabbit. He is so sweet. He loves being pet and playing. Not long after I got him me and my friend bred him with a Dutch and she had 2 kits. We each kept one. My friend kept the female bunny because she could stay with her mother and I took the male bunny. I've tried to socialize him with his Dad and the lets say the Dad was territorial he tried to show dominance and I feared he would hurt the baby so I gave them separate cages next to each other so they can see each other and hopefully over time I can socialize them.
Neutering could help with the socialization.

I like this space wise assuming you’ll be adding on. It’s hard to tell how big it is going to be until you have it, but the dimensions dont seem to bad. It is an Amazon product, so I do not think it is going to be very durable. You will have to add a couple extra 2x4 and done hardware cloth I’m sure for durability.
https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Run-...66f1d6e3ddb0bb2aad530d068c9d6b&language=en_US
Wow, I really appreciate your help!! Thank you so much. I think that one is smaller than the one I linked? Maybe I am wrong tho. The one I linked was almost 7 feet across and 2 feet deep. But yours would work to! I really appreciate you linking me more hutches! So helpful.

Back
Top Bottom