Share Your Casserole Recipes

Quote:
Thanks...

Quote:
I'm sorry I was going to tell you how to do that and I forgot....

Take your mouse and put the cursor just in front of the first word of the whole recipe...
Left click on the mouse and hold it down....
Drag the mouse across all the words high lighting them.....
Then carefully place the cursor in the middle of the blue field and right click....
A box should pop up giving you the choice of Copy or Select All....
Choose copy.....
Then open a word document...Right click at the top of the page and a box should pop up....
Choose paste and you should have your recipe...

Quote:
Thanks...

Quote:
I'm sorry I was going to tell you how to do that and I forgot....

Take your mouse and put the cursor just in front of the first word of the whole recipe...
Left click on the mouse and hold it down....
Drag the mouse across all the words high lighting them.....
Then carefully place the cursor in the middle of the blue field and right click....
A box should pop up giving you the choice of Copy or Select All....
Choose copy.....
Then open a word document...Right click at the top of the page and a box should pop up....
Choose paste and you should have your recipe...

Thanks!
bow.gif

Yep. Copy and paste thats what I have been doing.

LOVE LOVE LOVE pastas!!! So glad this thread was revived!! I work at night so casseroles are great. I can get in from picking kids up from school, throw it together really quick and stick it in oven and usually have time to get chickens fed and a shower before it's ready and about that time its time for supper anyway!! PLUS MOST casseroles reheat really well, so I get left overs at work later that night!
droolin.gif

Mexican casserole
Preheat 350
ground beef 1-2lbs
small onion
can cream of chicken
can cream mushroom (or 2 cream chicken if not a cream mushroom fan but it doesn't really add anything to the taste to me)
can cheddar cheese soup
can of rotel - I use mild for the kids
doritos
shredded cheese - cheddar ot fiesta mix

brown meat with onion. Crush a few handfuls of doritos up into a casserole dish(I usually use 8x11?), mix soups and rotel into meat mixture, pour over chips, sprinkle cheese on this (as mush as you like), and then crush a few more handfuls fo chips ontop of this. Bake @ 350 for 30ish minutes. YUM!

oooo, what have I been missing???
pop.gif

I failed at a chicken rice dish tonight...the rice wouldn't cook all the way but oh well, it's still edible. I made a post for help in random...why isn't my rice cooking? and got some tips while I was trying to fix it.

There are sooo many good comfort foods here....I just can't stand it!!!
tongue.png

Quote:
When I'm making chicken and rice I always par-boil my rice before I put it in the recipe. Just bring a pot of salted water to a boil and pour the rice into it, stir it like your cooking pasta. Bring the pot back to a boil and boil the rice for 8 minutes. Then drain it and continue on with your recipe.

Quote:
When I'm making chicken and rice I always par-boil my rice before I put it in the recipe. Just bring a pot of salted water to a boil and pour the rice into it, stir it like your cooking pasta. Bring the pot back to a boil and boil the rice for 8 minutes. Then drain it and continue on with your recipe.

Great tip!! Thanks!!

Yes. Thank you. And now I was just pointed out that the directions said to cover the dish and I did not. whoopsy.
tongue.png

We live and learn right?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom