Share your Cool mixed breeds!

This is my polish, EE, Araucana cross. She is incredibly nosy. I was attempting to take pics of the other birds and she ended up dead center in each one.

19098_6-24-2011_040.jpg

Lanae

got some polish mix bantams, they aren't the friendlies yet but i hope to have them soon. i can't what to see what will come out of them when they start breeding and laying eggs.
103649_fs_003.jpg

Some really great looking birds here! I have to say though Godiva's Roo TOTALLY has my heart!! That seriously is one of the coolest (If not the coolest) looking Roos I have EVER seen!

Quote:
WOW! She looks exactly like my Yoda! Yoda's father was a BO and her mother was an EE X RIR cross. She has a beard/muffs, a straight comb and white legs.
44629_dsc06591.jpg

Love Mohawk Girl. So pretty.

Last edited:
My EE/Buff Orpington hen raising peachicks. She lays olive green eggs. Her father was a Buff Orpington.
74819_chickens_064.jpg

I will post more of my other mixes.
smile.png

I do so enjoy mixed breeds - so interesting to see how they turn out! THanks for the kind words about Little Red - I wish I was a better photographer so I could have done justice to his looks! And I miss him, he was such a sweet boy and wonderful with his girls too. He used to try and take on my LF cochin roo (through the fence) who was so much bigger it was positively hilarious! I never had a moments worry with the kids being in the bantie pen - I had had some cochin bantie roos that were aggressive (one that wasn't) but Little Red didn't have a mean bone in his body. I often think I would like to try and breed another like him one day ...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom