Share your **Cute Puppy Pics**

/Users/toddrustad/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2009/Mar 11, 2009/IMG_0109.JPG,/Users/toddrustad/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 24, 2009_8/DSC_0026.JPG/Users/toddrustad/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/Aug 18, 2009/DSC_0032.JPG

sorry if these links don't work!

Rainbow (JRT):
PICT0881.jpg

Beagle puppy:
Picture010.jpg

Cutie Pie's beagle puppies:
DSC00296.jpg

Cutie Pie (mama of above puppies) as a puppy:
Picture007.jpg

When puppies attack:
Picture011.jpg

Midget (yet another beagle puppy):
PICT0059.jpg

Here is Lexi, our Sharpei/Lab mix, here she is the day I got her from the breeder. She and her brothers were an oopsie litter, their dad climbed a 6 foot fence then an 8 foot kennel fence to be with Wrinkles, her mom.

She had not known kind humans her first several weeks of life, ignored as a young puppy, not socialized, then the first time meeting people they grabbed her from her mother, she and her brothers were kept in a basement and grabbed by kids. We had to "catch" her to simply hold her.. now when she feels a little insecure she crawls into my lap for reassurance!!
DSCF0719.jpg

She did start to blossom!!
Lexi319082.jpg

And smile!
DSCF0949.jpg

And now she is my "header" dog when we work cattle and horses, companion when I ride, and guard dog to any who try to come near my house!!!
Although she did try to catch carp in the small stream that overran its banks a year or so ago.. LOL

Here she is last winter playin at the barn w/ CC our border collie/sheltie/Papillion mix
DSCF2422.jpg

Here she looks out the window and waits for our further daily adventures!! Ever vigilant against her "ancient" enemies.. the squirrels.. which I let her chase out of the yard!! they dig up my flowers in their pots.
DSCF1870.jpg

Back
Top Bottom