Share your duck pictures here!

Pics
I have got the duck bug 12 now and going try incubate in the spring lol
1f60d.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f425.png

This is not a good pic, but these are my new ducks that are coming from Iowa to Texas. It was ironic as the lady in Iowa who didn't want to move her ducks is moving to somewhere in Texas. Currently, the ducks are on my sisters farm in Iowa waiting until she comes home to Texas for Christmas. She is bringing the ducks with her traveling in her car. She is also bringing me 6 chickens and laughing this morning that she is eating my eggs, lol. In the meantime, we are enjoying the group and trying to learn as this is our first time having chickens or ducks. I do not know what breed these are, I think they are crosses between two breeds. My sister pick them up for me.

some of my trouble makers tearing up my neighbors yard. 3 Pekins, 2 female 1 male, 6 female rouens, cayuga male, blue swedish male, black swedish female, 3 khaki females, 2 khaki males, and a black magpie.

I can't believe how relaxed they get when they are on their backs. Cracks me up!
'

Laundry basket fun :)

This is not a good pic, but these are my new ducks that are coming from Iowa to Texas. It was ironic as the lady in Iowa who didn't want to move her ducks is moving to somewhere in Texas. Currently, the ducks are on my sisters farm in Iowa waiting until she comes home to Texas for Christmas. She is bringing the ducks with her traveling in her car. She is also bringing me 6 chickens and laughing this morning that she is eating my eggs, lol. In the meantime, we are enjoying the group and trying to learn as this is our first time having chickens or ducks. I do not know what breed these are, I think they are crosses between two breeds. My sister pick them up for me.
Very pretty family of ducks. Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom