Share your Ghost/Scary experiences

My parents said I did the same thing when I was very very young. Id look like I was looking at a adult, talking baby gibberish a mile a minute. My dad asked who I was talking to, and I would say, "Red man." Had a balloon float out of my room, go down a 15 foot hallway, turn about 90 degrees to the kitchen take another 90 degree turn and land in the garbage can.
I had a real bad habit of chewing on things when I was very young and it seemed "Red man" was protecting me. Parents and grandparents saw the whole thing. Freaks my mom out to this very day almost 24 years later, that when its mentioned she'll leave the room.

Yall have me freaked out now. I don't like the scarey stories, but I read them any way.

I don't have a scarey one, but a nice one.

My brother in law (sister in laws husband) passed away in August in an accident. My neice just turned three... they love each other very much. He comes to play with her. They play hide and go seek, and they sing songs together. My sister in law was totally freaked out at first, and then she thought that my neice was just playing make believe. But now, she enjoys that he comes around often to check on them and play with his daughter. Also, they had a second child that was born into heaven, she is comforted by the fact that he is with his daddy, and will always know his mom and sister, they can visit any time. It's been a great way for her to carry on.

I've always had experiences over the years but there are two that I remember the most.

The first one was back in the 80's when I lived in RI. We had a house in Providence. I learned later on that my brother also had experiences there, but I didn't know this then. We never went in our basement at night, but on a few occassions I woke up in a closet. Don't know how I got there or why ( I had never sleep walked before). I always felt like someone was there with me when I woke up. I just knew I had to get out of there.
Another time, a bunch of us decided to bunk school that day. We all went to my house, and had found ouija board. I think it may have been in that same closet in the basement.
We sat at our kitchen table and started asking questions. We asked for a name, it said it's name was Rusty. We said ok, Rusty, if you can hear us...do something. The tassel on the ceiling started swinging wildly in a circle. My friends then asks...Make the phone ring Rusty. The phone rings, and we thought, nah...too much of a coincidence. So one of us asks...Make the phone ring again, but only ONE time. It rang once and stopped. Needless to say..We put the ouija board away.

The second experience I remember most was more recent. It was when my grandmother passed away. I had just fallen asleep. I woke up for some reason, looked up, and saw a shadow going across the wall. I also had this this strong feeling it was my grandmother, and said grandma? The phone rings, and it was her doctor telling me she had just passed away.
Her funeral was also a strange ring of events through out the day. All of us had something strange happen, and then we heard some type of horns playing as they lowered her into the ground, and only the 5 of us heard them. No one else there did.

First off let me say, I don't do readings!!

I used to go to a chatroom where there were people who did spiritual readings. One night someone comes in and starts telling us about her grandmother. Seems she has been experiencing some knocking at the door but when she opens it there is no one there. Just then I saw (in my head) the image of a man standing outside the door.

I asked her if her grandfather had passed.

He had.

I told her that her grandfather had come to take her grandmother "home" with him.

She asked me about the man.

I asked her if her grandfather looked like "Cheyenne" (ya'll older folks know who I mean, a man's man, lol)

She didn't know who Cheyenne was but would ask her grandmother if he did.

Then something told me to look down at my hands. When I did, I was missing my index and middle finger on my right hand. I then asked her if her grandfather was missing fingers on his hand.

She left the chatroom!!!

2 weeks later she came back and told us that her grandmother had passed and yes her grandfather looked like Cheyenne and had the first 2 fingers on his right hand missing from a farming incident when he was young. Said her computer went kaput when I typed.

Freaky!!

Had to bump...I got rid of my ghost.
celebrate.gif
He's been gone 2 months now so I feel secure that he's not coming back.
ya.gif
wee.gif

A friend of a friend who knew this person…you know how it goes. You get advice from people and I happened across a lady who actually knew what she was talking about.

She told me to start out with securing my home….At night while everything is quiet and your lying in bed before you go to sleep talk to God and as for his help. Ask him to bless your home, tell him that you want only good spirits in your home and ask him to send a warrior angel to protect you and your family. Not just once but over and over until you fall asleep with this prayer on you mind. Do this for a month.

Once that is completed then start a new prayer where you ask for the same as above but add to it a request to take the light of the Holy Spirit into you body and use it to cleanse your home. By imagining yourself taking in the light of the Holy Spirit into the middle of your chest. Then you take that light and imagine that it’s brighter than the sun. And see in your mind this light coming out of your chest and filling your entire home. Imagine this light is hotter than the surface of the sun and there is nothing that can withstand the heat and the light dissolves “flesh” from the bones and everything blows away like it has been hit with a nuclear blast. There is no corner, crack or crevice in your home that can hide from this light. It is pouring out your windows and looks so bright on the outside of the house it’s almost solid enough to touch. You do this every night for the very least a week but two would be better. Depending on the strength of the spirit or entity that your trying to remove. It works!!!!!! I tried so many different things that either didn’t work or would work for a day or two.

My little buddy started out making himself known but not causing any trouble for while but as time went by he got mean. But he’s gone now and has stayed gone for 2 months so far. I by chance he tries to come back I know how to kick is butt out now.

Back
Top Bottom