Sharing my Silkie mix and my new avatar! Please share yours!

ldrchickens

Songster
Jul 1, 2018
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Hey guys. Ive been on here almost a year now and still have not changed my avatar. I finally got a pic I like (not the best I know: low quality phone camera plus chickens that wont sit still) but here is my head rooster Echo! He is my favorite! He is a Silkie mix (I believe his daddy is a salmon favorelle). He is full of personality and spunk! The ultimate watch dog of his girls and boys of any over head danger! I have a ton of babies from him that are 5 weeks old today and will be sharing their wild looking selves soon! Silkie crosses are my Absolute favorites and would love to see the silkie crosses you have! So please share and have fun!
20190318_140536.jpg

Hey guys. Ive been on here almost a year now and still have not changed my avatar. I finally got a pic I like (not the best I know: low quality phone camera plus chickens that wont sit still) but here is my head rooster Echo! He is my favorite! He is a Silkie mix (I believe his daddy is a salmon favorelle). He is full of personality and spunk! The ultimate watch dog of his girls and boys of any over head danger! I have a ton of babies from him that are 5 weeks old today and will be sharing their wild looking selves soon! Silkie crosses are my Absolute favorites and would love to see the silkie crosses you have! So please share and have fun!
View attachment 1712143
Echo is very handsome. :D I don’t have any silkie crosses, but I do have three silkie hens and love them.

Echo is very handsome. :D I don’t have any silkie crosses, but I do have three silkie hens and love them.
Thank you! The person i got him from sold him to me as a mystery chick since he was red and all of his hatchmates were white or black. She sold him to me and regrets it for sure! I like to send her pics of him every now and again and she hates it lol Silkies are ust wonderfull. As you can see in the background I have a few myself and I adore them!

Back
Top Bottom