Shawnee, Oklahoma Poultry Show... WHO is GOING?

Quote:
I think we are going early Saturday morning and just driving back that night. It's 2.5 hours from Durant. Come on!!!!!!! Go...................

Who's we?
hu.gif

Me, my husband and my twins.

Quote:
A family affair....

Always, when it comes to the birds.
smile.png

You couldn't make mine go even if their lives depended on it!

Quote:
Always, when it comes to the birds.
smile.png

You couldn't make mine go even if their lives depended on it!

Luckily, my husband enjoys the birds too, so I don't have to twist his arm. One of the twins loves the birds, the other one just wants to eat them.

I'll be going. I'll be selling my barred Japanese Bantams, Black Japanese bantams, and some BTW with too much black in their neck. Thinking about bringing some young Australorps. I have some white crested black polish if anyone is interested. I don't know anything about them, but I think they have too much black in their white crest. I'm not sure how much room we are going to have in the trailer, though. Might have to haul it with the pickup, we can always stow the non-animals (cages, etc) in the back of it. Maybe I could talk my son-in-law into borrowing his, since his wife is going with me. But that way, I'd be going with her! Looking for a dark black Mottled Rooster or cockerel.

Quote:
Judging starts on Saturday morning at 8:30 until 5 p.m. Sunday morning judging resumes at 8:00 until the Grand Champions are chosen.
smile.png

8:30
th.gif
Looks like I am leaving here at 5:30 in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom