Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

IMG_9283.PNG IMG_9282.PNG IMG_9281.PNG IMG_9280.PNG
We have babies!!! Amazing variety so far, we have blue fawn, grey, blue bibbed, and i think black bibbed. On the way i have three eggs left looks like white and probably more greys. Im really happy with the turnout considering all i have is a blue bibbed male on grey hens!

View attachment 1448449 View attachment 1448450 View attachment 1448451 View attachment 1448452
We have babies!!! Amazing variety so far, we have blue fawn, grey, blue bibbed, and i think black bibbed. On the way i have three eggs left looks like white and probably more greys. Im really happy with the turnout considering all i have is a blue bibbed male on grey hens!
Wow! That's awesome! Your grey hens must carry a blue gene like mine does. :clap
They're so koot!:love
Those blue Bibb ducklings are just the absolute cutest I think I've ever seen.

Wow! That's awesome! Your grey hens must carry a blue gene like mine does. :clap
They're so koot!:love
Those blue Bibb ducklings are just the absolute cutest I think I've ever seen.

Or the blue bibbed males carry e+ ; if so, breeding them to gray females will result in blue bibbed, black bibbed, blue fawn, and gray offspring :)

Back
Top Bottom