Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

Hey @duluthralphie did I keep a rooster here or is this a big combed pullet? Hatched April 1.
20180808_134539.jpg

20180808_134347.jpg

Hopefully mine will be laying by then.... also could relay! I get with pyxis then drive south to meet you! I'm crazy ri even think about driving right now. Might have been in your area this summer too, we went to Harper's Ferry.

Opposite side of the state from me, but my hubby is over there right now, so I’m not beyond driving there. :D

Hey @duluthralphie did I keep a rooster here or is this a big combed pullet? Hatched April 1.View attachment 1497261
View attachment 1497263

Definitely pullet. That is a heck of a comb though. 3 weeks older than my group (hatched April 22) I don’t think they are nearly that big yet. But she sure is pretty :love

Yeah!! :celebrate

Opposite side of the state from me, but my hubby is over there right now, so I’m not beyond driving there. :D

Definitely pullet. That is a heck of a comb though. 3 weeks older than my group (hatched April 22) I don’t think they are nearly that big yet. But she sure is pretty :love

Speaking about screwed up colors. .
Screenshot_2018-08-08-17-25-11.png
how come my pastel drake isn't getting that blueish green head like yours :(

Speaking about screwed up colors. . View attachment 1497466 how come my pastel drake isn't getting that blueish green head like yours :(

Mines head is charcoal (oh that’s not a color, I forgot lol!) but his bib isn’t fully claret like it supposed to be. He has some claret feathers up there, but they dont make a full bib yet. I’m hoping they come in later.

I thought so but that comb is pretty crazy isn't it. They are half like that half with a puffy poof and small comb so I'd started to wonder.

Back
Top Bottom