She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I was having one of your busy days apparently. You took my place today thank ya
Must have been another butt dial
gig.gif

Those are very pretty!
Im trying to do this with mine as they grow up. So far so good. But thanks for the info if this goes awry
I bet they get pretty bright red when they get rubbed too!
gig.gif

Excellent! I'm ready for baby chick pix!

no didn't do that just got to hot on my roof working on storm damage had to set a spell got it all covered should hold a while its been a good day on the thread .I can see it now we'll all end up at the same show and not know we're there
idunno.gif
I done that at large horse shows course we didn't have back yard horses.just phones and not cell phones either. I've saved all dons post to email can't wait to try the banana
Araucana chick hatched last night... mystery color, lol..

well after yesterday you can call one stormy and the other ligtin or just name um what I name mine(chicken) Its a unasex name

well after  yesterday you can call one stormy and the other ligtin or just name um what I name mine(chicken) Its a unasex name

lol, we didn't get that storm yesterday... we got it today... not too bad, except one close lightning strike... we heard it sizzle right before it struck... very close...
Oh, and I have a Storm already...

Correct. Glass beads.
It looks like I was wrong. The one with all the blood has now poked its beak right out and is chirping nicely. Must have just been a blood layer in that egg.

Glad it's ok... I had one that by all odds shouldn't have lived through hatching... must've hit a big vein, blood all over in the shell, up its beak, in the nares...

Back
Top Bottom