She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Oh, @Rayven, sorry, l keep forgetting to say... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

All good... thanks! Am super happy with them... :D

me I would have sent you some butter . if anyone is interested my shipped eggs come wit a quarter   pound of real butter. just in case .:lau .

I don't even want to ask... :oops:

They were in lockdown when you were here, lol... wasn't sending them home with you... sorry...
tongue2.gif

Don't know yet if they have tufts, face fluff is still glued down...

Got a BCM baby now too...

Oh, and yes @chicapee I was up all night... and both survived to hatch...
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif

They were in lockdown when you were here, lol... wasn't sending them home with you... sorry...
tongue2.gif

Don't know yet if they have tufts, face fluff is still glued down...

Got a BCM baby now too...

Oh, and yes @chicapee I was up all night... and both survived to hatch...
big_smile.png
cool you have more hatching to night . and btw your always up all night .

@chicapee I have my confederate flag hanging over the head of my bed. I want to get a full size 1 to actually fly outside but they are REALLY expensive

idunno.gif
Funny how those of us who grew up and live far, far away from the South look at the flag so differently. California wasn't really involved in the Civil war (except for sending resources), but there was a battle here in New Mexico at Glorieta pass when New Mexico was still a territory. Still learning about the local history though.

I'm sure if I grew up in the South I'd feel differently.

:idunno  Funny how those of us who grew up and live far, far away from the South look at the flag so differently.  California wasn't really involved in the Civil war (except for sending resources), but there was a battle here in New Mexico at Glorieta pass when New Mexico was still a territory.  Still learning about the local history though.

I'm sure if I grew up in the South I'd feel differently.

I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, although I was told I'm not a Yankee, lol... I feel same way... it's a significant part of our history... the issue is what 'society' and most people associate that flag with... that's their problem, I feel... pride in that flag and what it represents has absolutely nothing to do with prejudices... and it's wrong to try to bury any piece of history, learning accurate history is how we can avoid past mistakes...

JMO

Back
Top Bottom