She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

When Grandpa told me some of my ancestors were hung as horse thieves I quit asking
sad.png
I do know one of mine was imprisoned for desertion from the Confederate army. But some also fought and died for what they believed.

What's that?
Can be made a lot of different ways, but it's basically eggs on tortillas smothered with green chile and cheese.

smack.gif
. Sorry you deserved that one.
Hey - I wasn't the only one confused! (LOL) (Offered eggs or chicks and I took him up on it??) Will have to go back and read it again.
gig.gif

I do know one of mine was imprisoned for desertion from the Confederate army. But some also fought and died for what they believed.

Can be made a lot of different ways, but it's basically eggs on tortillas smothered with green chile and cheese.

Hey - I wasn't the only one confused! (LOL) (Offered eggs or chicks and I took him up on it??) Will have to go back and read it again. :gig  
I'm not much for green chiles but other than that it sounds good. I don't know, but I'm starving now after all this food talk, lol

What's that?

:eek:

What do you guys think of tailfeathers as indicators?  One of my EEs has a fan-tail, the other just has some stringy pointy feathers  Can't tell if they will have peas or hybrid combs, still pretty small.

I've never paid attention to tails on EE's... I know on my bantams the girls get tails faster, but I just caught that pattern... I'm not really worried about male/female as much as long as I get a couple, lol... have so many roos right now it's ridiculous...

I've meaning to ask about this, what is the egg caressing french frog?? Lol

You had to ask... :th

Go to beginning of thread and start reading til you understand it... I'm not posting that one... :lau

Last edited:
:eek:
I've never paid attention to tails on EE's... I know on my bantams the girls get tails faster, but I just caught that pattern... I'm not really worried about male/female as much as long as I get a couple, lol... have so many roos right now it's ridiculous...
You had to ask... :th

Go to beginning of thread and start reading til you understand it... I'm not posting that one... :lau
Lol, I think I'll leave that for another day

ep.gif

Got to beginning of thread and start reading til you understand it... I'm not posting that one...
lau.gif

gig.gif

I'm only asking because I'm thinking about taking Frick & Frack to the swap tomorrow and was going to guess what they might be. I'll be honest and just say I don't know - and sell them together cheap. I only picked them up to keep Solo company, and now she's gone I don't really need them - since I won't breed from them. Maybe someone else can use them

Alright y'all, I'm starving and getting tired. Gunna make a grilled cheese and crash. Definitely not hovering over the bator tonight... not for long anyway... lol. I'll see y'all in the morning :frow

Back
Top Bottom