She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Oh, don't get me started on the 'Hawks... that was my home team... :/

They are my home team, I love them for the obviously human, completely capable of being fallible, if they didn't give up some many bloody yards they'd win every game, team that they are. Dear to my hearts, next to my children that fill a similar stress hole in my life
1f602.png
1f496.png

@gachooks in the house I'm fine, actually... the days I spend 90% of my time inside I have zero issues... just the days I work outside a lot or all day are the killers... or driving into town and back... it's horrible...

I like the quiet one who sleeps in the corner too... but this time the group was quiet and chilling up front and every time I moved him back to the group, he would run back to the far corner cheeping his head off... :gig

Rayvn gave me a big fix . I 've never had this many different kinds of eggs in the incubator before . counting the GlWs  there are six different types of chickens in there. she added three new breeds to my flocks . man I need rehab really bad. I.m falling asleep again nap time .:frow

And just think, I still have more! :gig

G'Night! :frow

Rayvn gave me a big fix . I 've never had this many different kinds of eggs in the incubator before . counting the GlWs  there are six different types of chickens in there. she added three new breeds to my flocks . man I need rehab really bad. I.m falling asleep again nap time .:frow
Get some sleep for me too BYC, I'm dragging today. No sleep lastnight. I didn't hover over the bator surprisingly, I just couldn't sleep.

They are my home team, I love them for the obviously human, completely capable of being fallible, if they didn't give up some many bloody yards they'd win every game, team that they are. Dear to my hearts, next to my children that fill a similar stress hole in my life
1f602.png
1f496.png

Yeah, I got tired of the very obvious screw ups, lol...

That's where I am headed too. Night!

G'Night! :frow

Back
Top Bottom