She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

On that note I think I'll hit the hay too, really need the sleep tonight. Missed the clinic this morning so now I have to go early tomorrow morning. Hoping for a parade tomorrow or Tuesday :fl See y'all tomorrow :hugs :frow

On that note I think I'll hit the hay too, really need the sleep tonight. Missed the clinic this morning so now I have to go early tomorrow morning. Hoping for a parade tomorrow or Tuesday :fl See y'all tomorrow :hugs :frow

G'Night! :frow

Good night all, I'll be here clenching, grinding my teeth, and getting my blood pressure up.

See what the 'Hawks do to you? Get your expectations up and they drop the flockin ball... :plbb

Last edited:
Who you kidding? We all know you set the incubator up right next to the bed!
Have you been sneaking down here peekin in my windows?!?! Lol Actually I did have it right beside my bed til last week, then I moved it to the master bedroom closet cause my big dumb dogs kept bumping the table. Then the biggest dumbest 1 went in the closet and almost flipped the dang thing over!!! I may bring it back out and put it beside the bed again, you know, since it's hatch time :D

Have you been sneaking down here peekin in my windows?!?! Lol Actually I did have it right beside my bed til last week, then I moved it to the master bedroom closet cause my big dumb dogs kept bumping the table. Then the biggest dumbest 1 went in the closet and almost flipped the dang thing over!!! I may bring it back out and put it beside the bed again, you know, since it's hatch time
big_smile.png
Gotcha!

Back
Top Bottom