She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Thank you but I feel that I would rather wait. If they both turn out to be males I will grow them out and see which one is the nicer of the 2!!! :lau
Right!!!??? ;)
I did not date till I was 18 also....I had crushes but lived for myself as a teen!!!
So true!!!
I went to senior prom single....and it was awesome. I did not have to worry about "pleasing" anyone. I had a blast and thats all that mattered. Lol!!
I wait to day 10 or 14......I left all mine in because they do help retain heat! ! ;)

If you're sure, ok then... wanted more for you though... :/

Same here... it was all about my sports and horses.   Happily married now for 26 yrs:)
That was me, it was all about horses... til I got my license, lol. I still regret letting my parents sell my first horse :( I got married at 23, after our 2nd child, we had been engaged since the day our 1st was born, they are 2 years apart. I wouldn't say happily married since then but atleast we are happily married now, lol.

Ok, I have an important ?: I was holding 1 of the chicks earlier and was checking his naval but I must've tilted him too far and he spit up some water, I'm assuming he aspirated some of it cause ever since then he's been crying off and on. It happened around 3ish this afternoon, it's midnight now. Also, around 8 he kind of blew a bubble and he keeps working his mouth like he's gasping but it's only periodically. He seems to be quieting down for longer periods now. Is there anything I can do to help him? Will he live?

Last edited:
    :lol:    Of the 3 OEGB's, I've got 2 boys and the 1 girl.  They are all 3 the sweetest things, and friendly.  The sebrights are still very skittish, but getting better.  The little Jap is friendly once I catch her, but goodness, she's quick!   So far, the only Napoleon complex I seem to have is the sebright/modern mixed boy! 

OEGB girls are the sweetest bantams ever... they'll stay that way too if you keep letting them hop up to you... watch the boys though once their hormones start going... they can get pissy for such little sh!ts, lol...

Nice egg from Katherine, btw... sounds like Armand startled it outta her... she'll lay better as the kinks work out... :)

I hope no one minds me sharing a couple pictures I snapped this morning.

Ravyn, here's Snap Dragon, as you dubbed her, guarding her nest. Take a look at that glare I'm getting!

One of my cemani hens.

I really like this picture. Debating about making it my avatar.

I adore your Snap Dragon!! Bet she's gonna be a good momma too...

Your Cemani hen looks super sweet... told my OH about the sex-linked cross eggs and he's really intrigued... ;)

Here's some pics! First one is my dark silkie, who I thought was a pullet but started chest bumping. It's so hard to tell with silkies. She's around 19 weeks. What do you guys think, boy or girl?

And these are pics of where I blocked off a section of the run for my 3 week old chicks with a MHP. I want to leave them out overnight but I'm very scared. What do you guys think?

Silkie looks like a girl to me... :thumbsup

I'm so glad to hear it is working well for you!  :highfive: We love ours, too.  Fixing to install another one for a back-up.

Hey, trouble!! Missed ya!!! :hugs

Keep him warm, perhaps administer a bit of antibiotics in his water, and give him a chance.

x2

Walnut, you should name that cockerel Jenner, btw... then both bases are covered... :lau

Back
Top Bottom