She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

one more post then off to bed . final check on incubators . and have one CLB hatched and one AM hatched. day 21 is 10 Saturday night so they are a little early. only one more piped that I could see . BTW these are from Ravyns flock so I'll post pictures when the hatch is done . maybe Monday morning .

Officially into day 19!!! I have 14 eggs that made it to "lockdown." some of the bantam ameraucanas made it. Everybody else is a Mille fleur D'Uccle. -crossing my fingers and praying-

one more post then off to bed . final check on incubators . and have one CLB hatched and one AM hatched. day 21 is 10 Saturday night so they are a little early. only one more piped that I could see . BTW these are from Ravyns  flock so I'll post pictures when the hatch is done . maybe Monday morning .  

:fl for both of you!

Officially into day 19!!! I have 14 eggs that made it to "lockdown." some of the bantam ameraucanas made it. Everybody else is a Mille fleur D'Uccle. -crossing my fingers and praying-

then I'll do the same with you good luck with the hatch
fl.gif

one more post then off to bed . final check on incubators . and have one CLB hatched and one AM hatched. day 21 is 10 Saturday night so they are a little early. only one more piped that I could see . BTW these are from Ravyns  flock so I'll post pictures when the hatch is done . maybe Monday morning .  

Bringing you more eggs tomorrow, so bring cartons, lol... since Ross turned down more Cream Legbars for now you can try em... :)

OEGB girls are the sweetest bantams ever... they'll stay that way too if you keep letting them hop up to you... watch the boys though once their hormones start going... they can get pissy for such little sh!ts, lol...

Nice egg from Katherine, btw... sounds like Armand startled it outta her... she'll lay better as the kinks work out... :)

Thanks for that insight!

Can't wait to see these!

Do y'all pull your clears on day 7? I'm so new to this candling that I left them. Have 6 developing nicely and many I have no clue, lol
I pull my clears on day 10. I pull the blood rings as I find them. Anything I am uncertain about stays in.

Walnut, you should name that cockerel Jenner, btw... then both bases are covered...
lau.gif

gig.gif

I think Grata (prounounced Grouta) is blind in 1 eye. It's watering alot and, I don't know if you can really tell from the pic, but it's kind of cloudy looking while the other 1 is pitch black. I'm thinking 1 of the other chicks pecked her in the eye recently.

Back
Top Bottom