She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. RIR-YELLOWLEGS

RIR-YELLOWLEGS Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2015
    Georgia
    My Coop
    hehehehe I believe ya I had to take a *peep*and thanks for the invite.

2. It will be easier next time you wouldn't look at a possum and think it a killer.[​IMG] kill my ducks I kill you and lead wins out again good man

3. well lookie here we got us a little LOUD HEN we an't crazy it just seems that way.[​IMG]

4. BlackwoodHollow

BlackwoodHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    Tru dat!
    I have fun imagining the shop you must have! I can't even figure out why our entry level lawn tractor won't spark. lol I bet you have fun. . .

5. BlackwoodHollow

BlackwoodHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga

[​IMG]

*wipes tear* pops would be proud.
    *ehem* Speak for urself, please. [​IMG]

6. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    I am half owner of a MIG welder I've never used, I bought it with a friend and he has had it in his garage for the last few years while building his '67 Mustang (along with my engine hoist, engine stand, floor jacks, roller wheels and tires, torque wrench, blast cabinet...). I did plan on bolting first. Sandwich it and bolt it solid, then weld for good measure. I need to pick up some grinding wheels first to dress the factory welds to get ANYTHING to lay flat.

The GQF is up and running with the original thermostat and is holding at 37.4-37.6 per the Brinsea, with a safety cutoff at 39 via the wafer. The trays are turning, the cabinet is warm, and it's not all that loud with the back on and door closed. Mine is much quieter, though. This one is still louder than the server in my closet. I wasn't planning on selling it but I have two buyers [​IMG] There are two more listed locally for a good price, I can pocket a few dollars and get a nicer one too.

1 person likes this.
  7. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

Yeah. We had mice that lived in our crawl space ad a kid in Alaska. We had to put out mice traps. It was really bad.

8. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    We had those itty bitty field mice in our camp when we were first building it (still get the occasional straggler, but I keep traps set (sorry Amy)).

Funny story though, we have a vaulted ceiling and had the bottom row of drywall up on the ceiling, but it wasn't finished completely to the peak yet. Yea, you see where this is going.... I was sitting there one evening, relaxing, and look up and see these beady little eyes staring at me from up over the edge of the drywall, and the little twitching nose. Eeeew! I screamed, and of course it hid, so hubby didn't see it. I can't remember if we stayed there that night, but I guarantee, if we did, I didn't sleep much! I can handle alot, but there's something about those critters that just gets to me!

9. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Oh my, going to be a lot of multi quoting and [​IMG]ing this morning. Just warning you guys [​IMG].
    I'm going to be busy today, so I need to take care of business here first...

10. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina

Oh young grasshoppers, you have much to learn. I think there are only one or two people on this thread that haven't [​IMG]ed me. A well timed, deserved [​IMG], properly delivered, is necessary to maintain order in our society. I respect those that [​IMG] me correctly, but there are rules that have to be followed. You can't just run around all willy-nilly, flinging [​IMG]s with no discretion.

Yesterday we covered that you don't [​IMG] after a [​IMG]
    If you use more than one [​IMG], there must be multiple offenses that deserve the [​IMG]
    You don't talk about the [​IMG] before, or after, it is delivered. You point out the offenders indiscretion, deliver the [​IMG], and it is over. Swift, blind justice.
    Since there seems to be some question as to the appropriate dispension of [​IMG]s, I will show you guys how it is done, at the expense of the rest of the members of the thread. Everyone stand still for a minute

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by