She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I felt bad shooting the fox. The raccoon was cute, but deserved to die. The cats were self defense. But the possums? I like to kill 'em slow...
Hate 'em
Hate 'em
Hate 'em
falalalala128419626101646250-vi.jpg

possum_poster%5B1%5D.jpg

keep_calm_and_love_possums_tshirt-r72759932dbe64e16951a9ca3bccefa90_804gy_324.jpg

Don't feel bad for shooting foxes

They are nearly as bad as dam possums.

smack.gif
Bad probably wasn't the right word, but it didn't excite me. I get downright giddy when I kill a possum.
I've told this story before, and you may have read it when you read the whole thread, but the fox turned out to be a multiple kill. When I rolled her over, she was obviously nursing, so I feel pretty confident that I killed at least 3 or 4 more
thumbsup.gif

Possums dont come here, i have 3 pitt bulls...
Ive seen my girls get after a few Dogs bigger than they are, and i worry about Them! Cant let em kill the neighbors dog, YET! Let it get one of my birds tho...
They Have gotten? 3 Rats, and 2 squirrels. I disnt think they could do it, i was Wrong!!
My cats have gotten so many numerous things i cant list them. Im GLAD to pay their food bill!

Amy, WV thanks! Im in love... I wanted cayuga but i came across this person, she had no desire to mess w em and i mean she all but lemme have em at 30$!!!

Makes me say: I was looking at a swap recently, at a NPIP cert hatchery, and their ducks may be pure, but overcrowding is making his flock very unhealthy. These people had 300 birds, but they had No Overcrowding issues. Their flock was very healthy and i cant see where theres a decision to be made.

He wanted 12-15$ head, i still may try to do something with him, but more than anything it would be because i want to save the few i can. Im at war w myself because i could make my flock sick, i could be totally safe, hes Tested! I could encourage him to keep doing things poorly... Or maybe hes learned his leason and he will balance better!? Idk. Part of me is very pleased w the mixed blood birds i have, part of me wants to conserve the species and buy the pure blood...

SC I wouldn't feel bad about killing the vixen. My other half shoots foxes on land around us and he used to not shoot them when they were nursing but after a fox my chickens that was it, all out war on them anytime of the year. Have got some good pics of them that he has shot but I can't put them on here, they got what they deserved. The chicken killer got the 12 bore in the garden. Caught it sneaking back in few nights later to see if I had restocked my coop. The cheeky thing it was!!

We don't have possums here but they look nasty little creatures!!

Back
Top Bottom