She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. girl you do long post I need to read the wazine bottle I think It says 5 6 and 10 wks. old and I would do that . Look it up on line I think I spelled it right. but like all chickens med it's dosed for a hundred chickens so you have to work out the dose they sell it at TSC the one chick alone is a EE supposed to be Ameraucanas at least that is what I ordered the flock as last year the eggs are a real pretty blue. the others are Silver Laced Wayndottes and BCMs not sure what the count on each one is. I just like to hatch eggs. like you and all the others on this thread [​IMG]It was a good hatch today 75% of lock down 18 total out of 24

2. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Here is a short video of Big Mama, my BBB hen, meeting Mona, the rescued BBW hen, through the fence. Turkeys have a huge range of vocalizations and I've never heard these before. The four young bronze turkeys were accepted into the flock without a word, so this was a dominant hen debate.

[​IMG]

3. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[​IMG] they 'll send a squad after us and I don't look good in bars[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    [​IMG]

Everyone looks good in bars! Especially after many drinks! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    3 people like this.
  5. Why in the world do you need a sponge in Miss sipe

6. no Pooh's first name was WINNIE the word your looking for is WIZARD some guy we don't know has taken over SC"s brain and body he would never do that. come on man snap out of it . this for your on good [​IMG]

7. So now your going to give up Nursing and become a chicken midwife? I don' think it will pay as good[​IMG]

8. That an't right I'd call somebody and give them a piece of my mind . But I just can't spare any [​IMG][​IMG]

9. no some people only look good at closing time and I'm one of those.[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. chicapee

chicapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Pass Christian, MS

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by