She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

That's awesome. A good share of young marriages don't work.

Holy family bat girl! 

That poor boy.  lol 

So cute. They were pacing back and forth too...lol

Why would I be offended??  Do you ever see me recommend the LG??? I use it cause that's what my sister gave me and I've perfected my method with it. Not to mention I'm a broke single mom and an incubator isn't a neccessity...lol

You remind me of my first nice when she was between 12-17 so much it's not funny.  We are close now and I love her, but let's just say it wasn't always the case.

Amen. Me too!!!

Yeah let's just say that in order for my brother to play with me and my friends he had to dress up like a girl... I was a mean kid. Lord forgive for that.

Yay on marans Broodies hatching SC!. I'm planning on trying to get some Marans eggs in autumn. Still waiting for August so I can see what comes out of my eggs. 29 now . The Aracuna egg I cracked is not all sloppy and starting to smell, so I pulled it out and will toss it into the garden when I get a little sun again

And the whole ages everyone had kids at, my mom was almost 36 when she had me. (She started at 20 though and was married at 19.) My next to the oldest sister was 37 when she had her last one and I was 34 when I had my son.

One of the girl's I graduated with became a grandma at 32. I can't even imagine!

I've got one combined chicken area, but I think I'm going to divide it and make a separate area for a breeding set next year. Haven't really planned it out, but the covered part of the run is 20 x 20 so there is room to put a condo in there.

SC, one of your coops would look great out there if you were closer!

So to make everyone happy and end this.....with the ages I got and using the ones that SC predicted the average age comes out to be 42. Congrats SC it's your age!!!!!!

Yeah let's just say that in order for my brother to play with me and my friends he had to dress up like a girl... I was a mean kid. Lord forgive for that.
gig.gif
I dressed one of my nephews up in a dress when he was little and took pics. I think I still have them somewhere. Hey I think he turns 30 this year. I should find them and post them on his fb for his bday....lol

I've got one combined chicken area, but I think I'm going to divide it and make a separate area for a breeding set next year. Haven't really planned it out, but the covered part of the run is 20 x 20 so there is room to put a condo in there.

SC, one of your coops would look great out there if you were closer!
I wish you were close enough to buy one
thumbsup.gif

That has been a really good move. I actually have two people waiting for coops now, and am taking deposits for custom builds

Back
Top Bottom