She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

#2 is out!!!
thumbsup.gif

I'm loving this, lol. He's starting to try to stand now. He's all over the bator, those poor eggs, lol
That's awesome! I like leaving the little guys in there until they fluff out a bit. I watch them if I can to make sure they don't flip any eggs over. Plus some of our cutest pics came from leaving em in there. Like they are encouraging the other chicks. lol

It's alright, man. I gotcha covered.

I am going to have to order that kit!!!! Where did you get it?
Incubator warehouse, my dear.
wink.png

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/egg-incubator-accessories/incukits.html

Thanks! We have some Black Copper Marans coming up and I hope they lay much darker eggs.

fl.gif
for you Ruby! I have 16 due to hatch tomorrow. 2 of them I think are quitters, but 14 looked real good. 6 out of 7 look good under the broody.

Don't pull it off. If you need to get it off make sure you cut it. You can pull off the belly button in affect and it will have yolk seeping out. They need that yolk for a few days to live off of. I have seen it happen and it's super sad.

You can cause damage, yes. Inside the egg, before they internally pip the CO2 get's really high. This causes spasms and helps them break the membrane into the air cell. They get a rest while breathing in the air cell and when that CO2 gets too high they start to spasm and that leads to external pipping. If you break a hole in the egg on the fat end you can hinder that whole process. Good luck!
Good luck with the hatch and the eggs!

Don't pull it off x2! Be careful, Miss Megan.

That last bit is good to know. Nature is so. Awesome.

LL
Congratulations! Now, you need to get an avatar! Use your first chick ever to hatch as your avatar, when it's cute and fluffy of course. Happy for you. :) BTW, I take mine out..I don't like them playing bowling ball with the other eggs. That's me.
I've been trying to set an avatar since I started coming on here and it won't let me do it, lol. It'll say embedding image and then... nothing. I'm on mobile so it's hard to even post pics, I have to switch to desktop to get it to post a pic and alot of times it still won't do it, and its apparently impossible to set an avatar on mobile. I'll keep working on it though. Yeah this 1st little guy was wrecking shop in there, lol. Now he's trying to walk and he's playing pin ball with the other eggs, lol. The other little guy is still laying down with little bursts of energy and then he flops all over the place for a couple seconds and then lays still again, they are adorable!

That's awesome! I like leaving the little guys in there until they fluff out a bit. I watch them if I can to make sure they don't flip any eggs over. Plus some of our cutest pics came from leaving em in there. Like they are encouraging the other chicks. lol [SUB]It's alright, man. I gotcha covered.[/SUB] Incubator warehouse, my dear. ;) http://incubatorwarehouse.com/egg-incubator-accessories/incukits.html Good luck with the hatch and the eggs! Don't pull it off x2! Be careful, Miss Megan. That last bit is good to know. Nature is so. Awesome.
I'll leave it be, the 1st little guy, it has come off on its own somewhere. The other little 1 still has his.

Work got rained out today, so I am at home, doing inside stuff and got my music on. I know I said Tool, Lana Del Rey and Wardruna, but this mix I got today sure is hitting the forever spot.

Kings of Leon
The Silent Comedy
Bob Seger
Beth Rowley
Arctic Monkeys

KoL is at the top for a reason. All of it's good, but their latest album is a masterpiece. "A Beautiful War" is pure poetry.

0.jpg

Reminds me of "With or Without You" by U2

Work got rained out today, so I am at home, doing inside stuff and got my music on. I know I said Tool, Lana Del Rey and Wardruna, but this mix I got today sure is hitting the forever spot. Kings of Leon The Silent Comedy Bob Seger Beth Rowley Arctic Monkeys KoL is at the top for a reason. All of it's good, but their latest album is a masterpiece. "A Beautiful War" is pure poetry. Reminds me of "With or Without You" by U2
Nice. Thanks for sharing the music - I like it!

Back
Top Bottom