She was dumped here, I don't have the heart to let her be a stray (:

Our last dog we got was dumped here. She is a boston terrier boxer mix. She looks like a little pit. We also have a dog that my son brought home cause the kid down the street was abusing him. He is a cocker spaniel mix. And we have one that the lady said if someone didnt come get him he was going to the shelter. Our baby the youngest we got at a place called Love at first sight. They take in mixed breed puppies/kitten spay/neuter give first shots and microchip. He is a lab bloodhound mix He is spoiled rotten, but then again they all are.

She is CUUUUUTE! My vote would be lab/pit, as well, although I'm going to say Staffordshire Terrier, because that's not as scary as telling people pit.
wink.png

What is it with people lately. Just found out that someone dumped two litters of kittens in tied up plastic grocery bags at a friend's house. Their KIDS found them. Stupid people
somad.gif
Thankfully, they were alive and she is taking care of them.

ETA - I also like the name Trudy!
smile.png

Last edited:
I like her eyes, is one really blue while the other is brownish? My last dog, also.. Was a stray. Happens often around here being on a dirt road. Named her Bella as well.

-Daniel

Quote:
I love it!!!! The only problem with Luna was Luna-tic. I kept wanting to call her that lol. I love Lunabelle.

That's what I refer to my Luna kitty as most of the time. She thinks she can do battle with my Blue Heeler

Quote:
Pretty girl. I'm thinking she's a pitty-catahoula mix. Doesn't look like there is any Heeler in there. Dunno about Bella. Pretty name, but becoming rather common. Lulubelle is cute, that's a nickname I had for one of my cats. I think she looks like a Faye or Fawn.

lol.png
My sister took in a stray pit mix and her boyfriend named her May.... quite fitting considering all the Mayhem she causes, lol.

Quote:
I love it!!!! The only problem with Luna was Luna-tic. I kept wanting to call her that lol. I love Lunabelle.

Back
Top Bottom