She wont move and she wont eat.

i dont know if he should seperate them - he has 2 chickens and the other one would go crazy i am guessing.

well i dont have any gatoraid but i put sugar in her water and the little one is drink out of it too.. is that a good idea?
she will be bouncing off the walls!

The thing with Gatorade, there is salt in there that helps keep a regular heart beat going under duress. Marathon runners who drink straight water have been known to have heart attacks because they're not replenishing the salts they're sweating out.

If you think the heat's gotten to her, and folks who are savvy please chime in, maybe she needs some salt as well.

i was thinking heat but i was also thinking calcium deficiency.
sad.png
she wont eat any oyster shells...
what can i do to make her eat/ drink the calcium?

does anyone know what to do im really concerend about her...
what could i do to make her eat!?
she looks at the crumbles and walks away.
and what can i do to make her eat/ drink oyster shells?

nvm i think im going to give up chickens anyways all of my chickens are sick and there is nothing i can do i feel bad for them and all i can do is just wait.
i see it just noding its head over and over like a robot. that is all it does it just stand and nod it head and the little pullet is just wondering around with almost all of it eye lid gone and i guess chickens arent for me.. i think im going to give them to my uncle.

If her neck seems rubbery and she can't hold her head up, you might want to check out the treatment for botulism. Putting molasses in the water is how that goes, I believe. There are some good sites to check out about that. There was a good one from Mississippi State Dept of Agriculture or some such thing that was posted recently.

Good luck, don't give up on them!!

Susan

Back
Top Bottom