Shed to coop renovation

Work and rain... feel at a stand still most of the week. Did get most of framing painted and some more inside. Took the wood I removed and made side for there nest box set up. And had taken white metal fence up that was just in middle of the yard to clean and then it dawned on me. I would still be adding couple boards and hc behind but there 35 ft total so that would cover 1 side + of run.
3 day weekend with good weather so hopefully I'll get somewhere
IMG_4707.JPG
IMG_4724.JPG

The 5' panels connect with 4x4 posts but their hollow aluminum so I'm driving solid t post 2' and they slide perfectly over them

Funny i wasn't worried about so much looks as long as it was secure and didn't look like total garbage but somehow it's starting to look better than my house. Haha But good weather and extra time can get a lot done this weekend

IMG_4752.JPG
IMG_4753.JPG
IMG_4754.JPG

I hate hard ware cloth! Obviously skirt not 100% complete. Screwed into framing at gables and added fencing nails to the run framing

But I got the front figured out!
IMG_4741.PNG
IMG_4735.JPG
IMG_4743.PNG

Those pics were from last night (except first,the original). So I've progressed a little with framing on the coop and HC and securing a panel of white fence

Ooh it looks really good! I’m hoping to do a renovation of an old RV to a chicken coop sometime. Are you done by now? Do your chickens love it?

I absolutely love the colours and the style. And that white fence is perfect for it! You could add a little flower box with really light pink flowers or something. Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom