Sheep đź’© sticking to wool

cassandrapettersson

Emu obsessed
Sep 8, 2022
Sweden
One of our sheep's keep getting her shit stuck on her wool, big clumps form onto her wool. Even if we get it off, or shear her it happens again once she's grown back the slightest of her wool.
Whats wrong??

Is her poop looking correct? It should be pellets. Also sheep DGAF where they lay down. They will stand up, poop and lay back down in it. If its around her tail and butt I would suspect some sort of scouring.

Is her poop looking correct? It should be pellets. Also sheep DGAF where they lay down. They will stand up, poop and lay back down in it. If its around her tail and butt I would suspect some sort of scouring.
It's pretty big clumps, just stuck to her wool... so no, not really pellets

It's pretty big clumps, just stuck to her wool... so no, not really pellets
Something is going on then. Not trying to be gross but this is what healthy poo should look like. If its clumps something is amiss. Try reading on FAMACHA and give her/him a look. Also what are you feeding?

Attachments

• IMG_20221001_110818.jpg
    IMG_20221001_110818.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 2
Something is going on then. Not trying to be gross but this is what healthy poo should look like. If its clumps something is amiss. Try reading on FAMACHA and give her/him a look. Also what are you feeding?
whole-grains-what-are-they-400x400-9ddbcbaf02ef40d18cb8fb29faa27f13.jpg

This, I don't know what it's called since english isn't my first language, but yeah

Back
Top Bottom