SHELLED PECANS for sale!!! 3 different varieties

colburg

Songster
7 Years
Sep 10, 2012
Loving, NM
All of our 2011 inventory is now gone so it's a good thing we just got finished with harvest. Everything here was harvested in December 2012. We are still in the process of hand cleaning them to make sure there are no shells in them so we don't know how many pounds will be available yet. We only have Mohawks available as we're sold out of everything else. My in-laws may sell us their Burkett's so we can shell and sell them soon. So if you want Burkett's, keep looking back, they oughta be listed again soon.

Mohawk Pecans Shelled $8/lb: Not quite as much flavor as Burketts, but MUCH better than store bought. These are larger than the average pecan and preferred for pretty displays. These are also not sized so it is a mix of halves, and large and small pieces.

We have more Burketts, though they're not ours. My in-laws sold us some in-shell and they will be shelled and ready for you in about 2 weeks.

Burkett Pecans Shelled $8/lb: These have tons of flavor. Actually, they're the best variety my wife and I have ever tasted. This year, the Burketts are the biggest nuts we have available. We used a new sheller this year and he did not have a sizing table, so these are halves, and large and small pieces all mixed together. This new sheller tended to bust the Burketts so these are mostly pieces with very few halves.

Western Sly Pecans Large Pieces Shelled $6/lb: These are the pecans you would normally find at the store but they taste better because a) they're not old, b) we store them in the freezer which helps keep them fresh.

FYI, the last time I priced stale tasteless 2 year old pecans at a grocerystore, everything was $10/lb. It didn't matter if it was little peices or halves, 1/4 lb bags or 1 lb bags, they were $10/lb.

We can only get 1 pound in the small flat rate box and shipping for it is $5.15.
Shipping for 2 to 7 pounds is currently $11.30.
Want more than 7 pounds? Shipping is $15.30

Buyer to pay shipping. PM the quantities and your zip code and I'll send you a final price. My zip code is 88256 so you can estimate shipping before ordering.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW. I might need to buy more, these are so good!!! Thanks for shipping so fast. I can't stop munching on them!!!
pop.gif
thumbsup.gif

So glad you're enjoying them. There was plenty of room in that box for more, so shipping costs no matter the pounds(up to about 10) are the same. We'll work a deal if you want more.

DDDDD: ugh! I would love some! But I'll have to wait till after pay day! Will you still have some in march?
I'm sure we'll have plenty left by March. If you want, I can mark some with your name and hold them till payday. Then you'll be garaunteed to get them in March.
wink.png
Just let me know.

We need to see if 2 lbs will fit in a small box, or if it'll require a medium box.

A small flat rate box is $5.15

A medium flat rate box is $11.30.

We'll try as best we can to get them into a small.

Back
Top Bottom