"She's" crowing...?

It only happens in the mornings and it doesn’t even wake me up because it’s stuck at the volume of a young cockerel’s crow.
I hope my girl is the same! There's some mixed reviews here so I'm just really hoping she's a girl and will continue to call her a girl. I love my boys but I cannot have another rooster lol

Is the crowing anywhere near as frequent/loud as a rooster?
She said the crows were pretty soft.
I’ll attach a screenshot from the video that she sent me so you can see the comb and tail....
Sorry it’s not super clear but. I am on the run and can’t upload the video to YouTube and post rn 😕

Attachments

• 0EEBA76A-889C-4669-8C88-85AB6E126160.jpeg
    0EEBA76A-889C-4669-8C88-85AB6E126160.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 15
She said the crows were pretty soft.
I’ll attach a screenshot from the video that she sent me so you can see the comb and tail....
Sorry it’s not super clear but. I am on the run and can’t upload the video to YouTube and post rn 😕
Good, I hope Rice has similar soft crows! Thanks for sharing!

I know I am throwing out an idea that is very far-fetched, but is it possible that Rice is a bilateral gynandromorph? It is said to happen about every ten thousand chickens hatched, which seems like too much of a common number, but that may be true.

I know I am throwing out an idea that is very far-fetched, but is it possible that Rice is a bilateral gynandromorph? It is said to happen about every ten thousand chickens hatched, which seems like too much of a common number, but that may be true.
I see no reason to suspect that’s the case. Her only “rooster” feature is her crowing, which is a behavior that isn’t uncommon in hens.

This is Rice a few weeks ago. Her comb is red but her face doesn't really seem too red me?

Attachments

• IMG_5847.png
    IMG_5847.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom