She's not responsive??? help please

She prob has had this a long time, chickens are really good at hiding thee sicknesses so predators don't single them out.
What should I do for her? i know you said they dont show it not to attract predators but shes been the most active of the bunch until this happened around midday I think

Does it look like she was attacked by something?
She and the other chickens got out earlier into the woods so maybe but my mom didn't see anything out of the ordinary so It's possible something could've happened but I couldn't see any injuries at all just her not moving in the middle of back yard

I am not very good at this, sry.
If you have any clue what may be is okay, I have no clue what could've happened but when they stray into the woods they stay together. my mom couldn't tell who was who but other than one flying to join the group everything was fine

Do you have a crate or box to put her in? The watery poo doesn't sound good. I would bring her inside and check for injuries if the diarrhea continues start her on corid .

Do you have a crate or box to put her in? The watery poo doesn't sound good. I would bring her inside and check for injuries if the diarrhea continues start her on co
They all currently live in the garage, I put her in large crate in the garage as a way of separation, Ill check her over again for injuries but she doesn't appear to have anything injuries. They got out but they've never gotten hurt when the hop the fence

Could they have gotten into anything in the garage and taste tested something toxic? They will peck at everything. Do any of your other birds have weird looking poo?

Could they have gotten into anything in the garage and taste tested something toxic? They will peck at everything. Do any of your other birds have weird looking poo?
They have sometimes when the garage is down eaten the insulation but that's only if its exposed, I checked and she has no injuries. the pink styrofoam insulation we have on our garage is what they like to get into if its not covered but she started these symtoms when she was outside
She hasn't recently gotteninto it as I've gotten better about covering it but the rest have been fine. couldl it be the styrofoam taking its toll because of bad habits?

Back
Top Bottom