ShiftersRP- Join Today!

I think you have me confused with Holly.
lol.png

"Yeah, that tends to happen sometimes with me; its just that you remind me of my sister. Ohh, wait! I just remembered one of the reasons why I came down here so fast." he said, pulling a USB mass storage drive out of one of the inside pockets on his flight jacket. "Is there a computer around here somewhere? There's something I need to show you guys."

"Thanks" he said as he plugged in the USB and opened up a few files. "Okay, you guys have probably heard of a string of movies from the 20th century called 'The Blob' and how its weakness was that it can't stand the cold, right? Well I've found that this mind-controling fungus is very similar in that area. If it is exposed to tempratures of 45 degrees or lower, it will try to move away or retreat and in the process will uninfect anything it had under its control; and if it's exposed to anything below 30, it freezes and dies and will again uninfect what it has infected. Now if we can just find out a way to make some kind of cold gun or a 'freeze-thrower' or something that will be able to leave the host alive, then we can start turning people free again. Then there will be a much stronger chance that the human race can survive this and be rid of this... uhh... what was the name of this fungus again? I whacked my head when I punched-out of my plane and I forgot its name."

Last edited:
Nikki wondered around just outside the building, seeming as if she was lost on another planet.

Back
Top Bottom