Indie500

Chirping
Sep 11, 2023
Hi! My name is Vivi.

I've watched from afar for a while and finally decided to join in to give back and scoop up a duck...or two. I've had chickens before and sadly had to say goodbye to my last sweet rooster, the gentle old man that he was. Now I raise and train ducks for therapy and psychological service animals. 🥰

A little bit about me: I'm 28 y/o as of this writing, I'm what I like to call "medically complex" (in other words I'm very disabled, lol), I'm deafblind, indigenous Indian (Tigua from Yleta Del Sur Pueblo if anyone is curious), Sufi, and I have one very adorable daughter. My username, Indie500, came about when I brought my first duckling home on 4th of July and we named her Independence, shortened to Indie, and the cute little snot had SO MUCH ENERGY it was like she was running an indie car race track around the house. Hence, Indie500.

Hi! My name is Vivi.

I've watched from afar for a while and finally decided to join in to give back and scoop up a duck...or two. I've had chickens before and sadly had to say goodbye to my last sweet rooster, the gentle old man that he was. Now I raise and train ducks for therapy and psychological service animals. 🥰

A little bit about me: I'm 28 y/o as of this writing, I'm what I like to call "medically complex" (in other words I'm very disabled, lol), I'm deafblind, indigenous Indian (Tigua from Yleta Del Sur Pueblo if anyone is curious), Sufi, and I have one very adorable daughter. My username, Indie500, came about when I brought my first duckling home on 4th of July and we named her Independence, shortened to Indie, and the cute little snot had SO MUCH ENERGY it was like she was running an indie car race track around the house. Hence, Indie500.
Welcome to BYC!! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom