Ship Those Chicks!

Fanci Feathers Marans

Chicken Tender
Jun 26, 2017
Missouri
Okay, so I jumped through all the hoops to get NPIP certified and have some papers. The inspector guy just told me to make copies if these papers and staple them on the box, but they don't look like shipping labels... At least to me they don't. They are pink and yellow slips and have the certification of how many birds, and what kind, were tested clean. They also have my address and signatures from me and the inspector. Some bits are handwritten.

Google is giving me nothing, and I think already know what USPS wants. Something about a label. I'm just wanting to make sure that I have the right label.

Also, these boxes???
What is supposed to keep the lid from coming off? I mean I can tape it, but...
15254551261461028913735.jpg

With those boxes I think you have to fold them a certain way... I've done it with a similar type, but not sure if it works the same.

As far as the certifyie stuff... :p
I think it's kinda ridiculous. Too many laws.

Aaaand I'm probably not much help.

Oh, and hi. :3 I get some internet time today because I'm doing some research.

With those boxes I think you have to fold them a certain way... I've done it with a similar type, but not sure if it works the same.

As far as the certifyie stuff... :p
I think it's kinda ridiculous. Too many laws.

Aaaand I'm probably not much help.

Oh, and hi. :3 I get some internet time today because I'm doing some research.
Well howdy-do stranger

Okay, results were horrible. They got thru the mail, but they were a day late and two were almost dead upon arrival. The other two died later.
I shipped priority express just one state away.
For the record: the label I had was not standard. Once you are NPIP certified, they will mail you an envelope with information. You do need to get VZ-8 forms or whatever they are called. You have to order them.

Okay, results were horrible. They got thru the mail, but they were a day late and two were almost dead upon arrival. The other two died later.
I shipped priority express just one state away.
For the record: the label I had was not standard. Once you are NPIP certified, they will mail you an envelope with information. You do need to get VZ-8 forms or whatever they are called. You have to order them.
Awe. :( That's too bad... :hugs

Back
Top Bottom