Shipped Hatching Eggs Arrived Today- PICTURES

#5 to Arrive, 8+ SQ Bantam RIR, ~$25 including shipping.

12/12- even though the ponies kicked the box around!

67513_eggs23.jpg

67513_eggs24.jpg

67513_eggs25.jpg

67513_eggs26.jpg

Somebody sent me a bunch of eggs last friday. Not yesterdaya but the one before that. They still haven't arrived and the only time the box was scanned was when it was taken to the post office. I have no idea where they are. They may as well keep them. I hope they're lost under a table or something that they have to follow the smell to find them. Shipping has been good so far this year except for this one package. It's not the sellers fault at all. Completely the post office. If somebody took them, I hope they all explode in their bator. Seller is sending more although I didn't request it nor do I hold them responsible for it. Very nice person to do that.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for all the pics. It's nice to see how others package their eggs. I"m surprised that box Ace Ventura delivered didn't have scrambled eggs ready for breakfast in it. Amazing.

we candled and removed;

3/11 marans- leaving 8 darkeggers
5/9 RC RIR- leaving 4 hopefuls
6/7 bantam orloffs- leaving 1 warrior
10/15 bantam barred rocks- leaving 5 champs
3/12 bantam RIR- leaving 9 mohawks

not gonna candle all the quail
wink.png

gonna feed the hogs tomorrow and will crack a few to see what happened in more detail, will see. most were just clear, some early quitters, some if I was not sure, I left in there til the 10th day or so and will candle again.

so, its unfortunate, but its fate, and that's why we rolled the dice, to see what fate (post office) would deal us. so, wish us luck on the rest of em!

Quote:
Yikes!
barnie.gif
They are doing okay here in my incubators....not great but not as bad as that....you pay for more shipping and I'll send you out another 9 on Monday, no charge for the eggs!

hello, thanks and no worries, was a long way to travel for sure- 3k, and I appreciate the offer. and I will probably take you up on it, but am just worried the PO will punish us again. all the shipped eggs took hits, in fact, I only tossed one of the barnyard EE eggs... so I like the less than 200 yard theory
idunno.gif

I am still hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom