Shipper provided invalid tracking number

Things are just getting worse. My mom left to go pick the bird up. Got the 'right' tracking number from seller. Status of package is DELIVERED TO TOLEDO OHIO. I'm NOT even living in that state. I hope the bird makes it, I don't know what to do. Seller is now saying it's perfectly normal for delivery to take 2 days. Why didn't she tell me earlier?????????? My mom is already there so we'll see what happens. She was already in town so it worked out, but seriously???

Well, it's kinda normal for packages to take at least 2 days, even for birds unless you specifically pay for overnight shipping

Apparently the seller shipped out 2 birds on Wednesday, one to Ohio, one to me. And she gave me the tracking # for the one in Ohio

Things took a turn for the better. Got the correct tracking # from seller....................however..............it says under status: "Out for Delivery" and that it left the PO about an hour ago! And they haven't called us. Do we head to the PO or wait here??????????

I would also check your front porch every so often to make sure they do not sit it there with out ringing the bell. Hope it works out.

We ended up just going to the PO and she was there. Apparently yesterday some birds came in, the guy never came to get them, and they were dead this morning 😞 She seems OK, some blood on her head, a little sluggish, I think she'll pull through though. she's white. any name ideas?

Back
Top Bottom