Shipping Chicks

John farmer

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
Tontitown, AR.
Can anyone help me out who ships chicks how do I go about it ? any info would be helpful if you have actual experience shipping.

stcroixusvi

Songster
8 Years
May 5, 2011
Western NC
My Coop
I ordered 20 from efowl.com and got 22, and I suspect they came from Cackle, as efowl is just a chick retailer for hatcheries. They are wonderful, and so far, two weeks later, so good.

LMiller49

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 26, 2011
I think he means that he wants to send chicks away in the mail, not order them.

lotzahenz

Songster
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I am shipping my first batch tomorrow. They completed hatching tonight, so into a small shipping box with one of the straw-like pads on the bottom. The label goes on the top, express shipping since going to CA from KY. I put some grow gel in the box and taped it shut, the postal lady will weight it I suppose and give me a shipping price and I will pray they make a speedy but quiet trip. It's not really that hard to do, just order shipping boxes, straw pads and for good measure grow gel. A heater pack is good for cold weather shipping. Now, wish me luck and good luck to you too.

scottfarm

Songster
9 Years
Jun 25, 2010
MILL CREEK, WV
go to your post office they will tell you what you need to ship your birds. also yes we have shipped exspress and have great luck very quick getting to their new home. all making it safe and sound.

Top Bottom