Shipping Deadline for the BYC Store for Christmas

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
We want to remind everyone that the last day to ship for Christmas delivery is Monday the 20th for US delivery. Actually it is the 21st, but we want to make sure everything is in the mail a day early!
smile.png

Any order placed and paid before 2 PM Monday the 21st will go out that day. I will be heading to the PO about 3:30 to drop off all packages.

If you have looked in the BYC Store lately you may have noticed that we have a TON of newteeshirts and hoodies in stock!
mensroyal-250x250.jpg
heatherhoodie-250x250.jpg

Check the store for more colors!

We even have youth teeshirt sizes in Military green and Charcoal andladies tees !
mensmilgreen-250x250.jpg
ladiespink-250x250.jpg

We also have restocked the BYC Ceramic mug for the last time. Get yours while they last!
mugs%20003-250x250.jpg

As a Holiday Special, we have a Gift Set consisting of a 2011 calendar and a BYC Cookbook for only $19! That is less than last year and you save almost 15% over buying them separately!

The BYC 2011 Calendars are going fast! Don't miss out!
calender%20001-250x250.jpg

We have a limited supply of the BYC University clothing, too!! These will not be reordered so when they are gone...they're GONE!!

As an FYI, please make sure to update your PayPal addresses.
We are not responsible for packages sent to your old address if you moved and under the PayPal protection policy, we MUST send to the paypal address on file.

If you want to send a gift to another address, you must change the PayPal address in PayPal as you are paying, as well as enter a shipping address in the store. THe store shipping address and PayPal shipping addresses MUST match.

For your security and protection (and ours), orders will be delayed while I try to get hold of you to verify that the order is valid and done with your consent. If I cannot get hold of you, your order will likely be refunded with an explanation.

Thank you.

Terrie,

Thank you so much for processing my order so quickly today! I couldn't believe it when I got the email saying it was sent! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif

Acid (aka, Christine)

I do my best to have orders out same day if I get them before 10 am (and if it is not Sunday or a holiday) and next business day otherwise.

smile.png

Oh, and don't forget our BYC 2011 Calendar Special Offers:

Offer 1: Every BYC Calendar purchased this month will get a FREE BYC Bumper Sticker. Just add a calendar and any adhesive bumper sticker to your shopping cart and you'll get the discount once you apply coupon code: STICKER

Offer 2: Every order over $75 will get a FREE BYC calendar! Simply add a calendar to your shopping cart and then the coupon code BYC2011

Hurry, this is a limited offer while supplies last!

Thanks everyone! All orders placed before 2 PM were shipped in time for Christmas delivery (according to the USPS site).

Orders placed through this morning at 9 went out today and "should" get there in time. Orders placed after 9 am "might" get there. They will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom