Shipping of eggs??

Well here we are Monday morning and no new updates on my eggs other than your package has left our warehouse on Dec 4th!!!!!!!! They we sent last Tuesday priority mail!!!! I am not too confident that the eggs have survived their journey.
sad.png
I'm sad. Darn mail!

barnie.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
:mad:
tongue.gif
hu.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
he.gif

Quote:
Does it make sense? Yes and no. When you pay for a particular service you expect to get that service no matter what time of year it is! That is why the USPS has extra employees for the holiday rush. Priority mail should still arrive on time.

I ordered 5 different sets of eggs the last 2 weeks and they all got here in 3 days or less priority mail. My mail goes through the same main Pittsburgh facility as hers, and travels wayyy out of the 'burgh to get to me also. However, any time of year a package can get lost. I had a wedding dress sit at the PO for over a week in March a few years back. they simply never told me it was there! This is the exception rather then the rule. Unfortunately when it happens with something perishable, the results aren't good.

I hope they get there today!
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Do you know if your eggs are marked right. When bargin shipped my eggs they were marked all around the box and even had a piece of paper on both side stating "LIVE ANIMALS" I think they go to a special area. I not sure. If anyone on here works for the postal service Please let us know.

UPDATE!!!!!! Going to post office to pick up my eggs, 2 boxes!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for your posts, I'll let you know how many survivors we got in a couple days 5-10 days. I'm excited!!!! YAY!!

Back
Top Bottom