shook poultry(NC)

You might want to ask this on the TN poultry group. I got there name from some on that group. They have a website and only hatch pre orders. Looks like they got there chicks from a hatchery also. Forget if it was Ideal or MM. Way to tell is look up chick info and compare to either hatchery info. I know one of them it matches.

Meyer is less expensive than them and you can get a small order too. I was looking at shook but they are only for pick up and more expensive than what I want to pay.

I have picked up multiple chicks from Shooks. Roger is a great guy, competitive prices and all the chicks I've ever gotten were fat and healthy. I shipped some to a friend that I picked up for her from him and they made it just fine.

I didn't realize Meyer was cheaper. I've had a hard time finding any cheaper than Shooks, but that's when you figure in shipping, too and I'm not too terribly far away so it's no biggie to pick them up. ETA: I checked out Meyers and I guess it depends on what you're looking for. They do have a large selection, I'll give them that.

Last edited:
As Asher said, Shooks chicks are GREAT! Cindy shipped mine to me last year and is graciously picking up an order again for me this year (thank you Cindy!!). The chicks are fat and healthy and good. I recommend them.

Stacy

I picked up my 10 with 4 extra variety that I ordered online from Mr Shook. As promised, on time and now 4 weeks old and growing . . good guy to do business with in my opinion. He delievered 5 Buff Orpintons, 3 Ameracunsas, 3 Barred Rocks and 3 Silver Wyandotttes. I would recommend http://www.geocities.com/shookpoultry/ to one and all.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom