Should I be a vet or an actress? Please help me decide by voting and commenting!

Vet or actress?

• Veterinarian

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Actress

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, you won't get rich being a Vet. But you 'may' get rich being an actress. Both require lots of hard work and dedication. Though, I have known one or two vets who were models as a way to support themselves through college....

Both routes are long and challenging. Only you know what's in your heart and whether you are cut out for the road that each one requires you to go down.

Becoming a vet will leave you deep in debt, and long hours of work are ahead of you. You are almost guaranteed a job at the other end that pays well.

Becoming an actress is a hit and miss challenge. You may reach that goal, you may not. Fame, and acting jobs are fleeting for all but the very best. From my understanding most don't succeed, and spend their lives chasing the dream.

Which sounds better to you? You may need a third option.

Well, you won't get rich being a Vet. But you 'may' get rich being an actress. Both require lots of hard work and dedication. Though, I have known one or two vets who were models as a way to support themselves through college....
Haha nobody would hire me as a model :gig:hugs
20180325_163431.jpg

Back
Top Bottom