Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I'm sure he'll be back by morning, it's been about 3.5-4 hours already. he has a tag on his collar, no calls yet. he's not micro chipped... but I should do that. hopefully he's found someplace cozy to sleep. it's not terribly cold, hanging in the upper 40's. I keep looking and listening - I haven't heard him bark for about 90 minutes.

Getting this garden ready here. No time to mess with HER. Everybody is doing great here. Lots of really good girls laying lots of eggs. Have lots of red and black sex linked eggs now. Waiting on a broody. Need a bigger coop. And a bigger garden. And a lawyer......for HER. Like is good unless your name is ROGER. Some never learn. 12
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
12....Today We Laid TWELVE Eggs

Getting this garden ready here. No time to mess with HER. Everybody is doing great here. Lots of really good girls laying lots of eggs. Have lots of red and black sex linked eggs now. Waiting on a broody. Need a bigger coop. And a bigger garden. And a lawyer......for HER. Like is good unless your name is ROGER. Some never learn. 12
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
12....Today We Laid TWELVE Eggs
yippiechickie.gif
1... Today... We laid ONE egg today!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll be back by morning, it's been about 3.5-4 hours already. he has a tag on his collar, no calls yet. he's not micro chipped... but I should do that. hopefully he's found someplace cozy to sleep. it's not terribly cold, hanging in the upper 40's. I keep looking and listening - I haven't heard him bark for about 90 minutes.
Probably running a deer. A rabbit will run in circles. A deer will run away. He can smell his own tracks and find his way back. Leave a jacket of yours outside and he will be laying on it in the morning. Old hunting trick

Try shaking his cookie box.

Back
Top Bottom