Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

We keep 3-5 doz in the fridge all the time. No eggs from the girls. Shadow may have kinda squatted...I reached out to pet her and she got close to the ground and didn't run away but she didn't put her wings out. She had flown up to the deck railing because I picked Hedwig up who is my.least friendly chickie and she was really squawking. She likes people she just doesn't like to be picked up.

We keep 3-5 doz in the fridge all the time. No eggs from the girls. Shadow may have kinda squatted...I reached out to pet her and she got close to the ground and didn't run away but she didn't put her wings out. She had flown up to the deck railing because I picked Hedwig up who is my.least friendly chickie and she was really squawking. She likes people she just doesn't like to be picked up.

How old are your girls now? They gotta be getting close! My are 13 weeks today so I still have a few weeks

They really are too young for me to be hopeful yet. They are just over 13 wks. They have a ways to go but usually I reach out to pet them and they skitter away so it was weird that shadow kinda sat down instead. Honestly shadow wouldn't be who I would put my money on being and early layer anyway. I have a sex link and some reds that I would bet money on laying long before my ameraucana girls.

Nap time for Cody, Rumples and the Bungees.

Back
Top Bottom