Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

lol @ ronott! I did too... then I wished I had a spare tiled room to become the crazy chicken lady I aspire to be...

chicks are so cute. but I will never ever brood in the house again. the mess was unbelievable!

so I stick with Broody Mamas.

you're in my spot

11 Eggs today

Yeah I'm not happy having them in the house but my outside broody is raising the chicks still.

But we don't have a central heating system so the dust should be contained to the bathroom. Last time I brooded in the bathroom the cleanup was so much easier than the first time I when I brooded in the garage. I will NEVER do that again!!!

For the first few weeks I kept the brooder in the spare bedroom. Not a good idea.
th.gif
There was dust everywhere!! Then we moved them into the garage . Not a good idea!!
th.gif

Good thing for broodies.....

Well I think we're going to process the boys this Sunday. They are all going after nugget cause she's too small to fight them off... Ohh I should see if her egg is fertile cause if so it'd be a frizzle polish/silkie cross!

Such wonderful chick pics!!!

Cheeka, they have fuzzy legs and everything! In a couple of weeks, they'll be sticking out from under Gossamer.

Clindz, so cute! You can teach them how to use a blow dryer so when they grow up, they can style their own dos after showering.

Back
Top Bottom