Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Quote:
I just can't decide on a color! I am hopeless at making decisions...

Maybe something like this! Perfect for people who can't decide.
a315ccbb855b2999fe7c83cab581f5d8.jpg

hugs MC
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I've been hanging in there, ready for bed now, and I could have gone 45 minutes ago. always remember that a listening ear is also a running mouth. this applies to everyone. my Post Master came to the office this morning because the Clerk ran her mouth. yes, I'm underweight, yes, I limp. I show up early every single day and do my job perfectly. but he was nice and is willing to give me vacation time should I need to travel for treatment - my dad wants me to go to the Mayo Clinic...I'm still trying to find someone more local.

hugs MC
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I've been hanging in there, ready for bed now, and I could have gone 45 minutes ago. always remember that a listening ear is also a running mouth. this applies to everyone. my Post Master came to the office this morning because the Clerk ran her mouth. yes, I'm underweight, yes, I limp. I show up early every single day and do my job perfectly. but he was nice and is willing to give me vacation time should I need to travel for treatment - my dad wants me to go to the Mayo Clinic...I'm still trying to find someone more local.

Can't leave the critters! But you do need to make sure everything possible is being done.

Did you notice something different about your profile?
smile.png

Good morning.
I am glad she did it. I kept thinking about it. You talk too much to not be a GF!
lau.gif
Now go to the thread thingy that is in my mind, and request the title you want. Darned if I remember what the thread is called.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom