Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

So.... I did a chick check this morning. I have 6 chicks but counted five. :idunno
I looked all over until I heard a loud chirp for help. The poor little thing was stuck between the tote and the wood on the bottom of the pen. One of the Biggies must have scared it in there.
I got it out. It was warm and scurried into the brooder box. All is well.
The Littles seem happy and are 2 days from 4 weeks old. Feathering our nicely and eating like pigs!!!

Have a great evening to all!

So.... I did a chick check this morning. I have 6 chicks but counted five. :idunno
I looked all over until I heard a loud chirp for help. The poor little thing was stuck between the tote and the wood on the bottom of the pen. One of the Biggies must have scared it in there.
The Littles seem happy and are 2 days from 4 weeks old. Feathering our nicely and eating like pigs!!!

Yup, the tenth time’s the charm! :lol:

It is a good thing that you found the chick!

Back
Top Bottom