Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Quote: Awww, you are so due for a vacation!

ROGER !!!.....ROGER!!!!.....It is just a PIE. Not worth killing all of your sisters over a PIE. Besides your going to choke to death if you don't slow down you little HOG!!

hide.gif

Quote:

I have heard that the Marans eggs will get darker, especially for new layers. People talk about them 'kicking into gear' color-wise.

In the movies, strange things are always hidden in the basement.... monsters, aliens, bodies... Never heard of chickens in the basement!
lol.png
They go well with the fish that I had down there. I was emptying the tank when I started thinking how well the rooms are for emergencies.
And, no. I don't still have fish down there. It was a temporary thing when I was moving in.

Venison,Scratch,Lettuce,Bread PIE.......It's whats for breakfast
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
clap.gif

ROGER !!!.....ROGER!!!!.....It is just a PIE. Not worth killing all of your sisters over a PIE. Besides your going to choke to death if you don't slow down you little HOG!!

You should have learned your lesson from Oliver Twist. Give them meat and they just want more! Please Sir, may I have some more?

No body sitting yet...still have snow on the ground! Today is warm through, in the fifties, so maybe finally spring is here! Last year they did start early, weaned early at five weeks and sat again. Cutest little things those chicks! Course they could be hiding from me somewhere.

the RIR egg (#3) is pipped! egg #1 hasn't yet, but it's chirping... Peach is extra puffed up, and she let the chick peek out at me. so, I scooped it up, it has clean legs, so I don't think that Archie is the sire, it's probably Royce, Sirus doesn't get too much action... too cute when I put it back down, it nudged at Mama, she lifted, it scooted... back into the fluffy dark warmth...

updates later on! it's 40*, crystal clear blue sky, sunshine... I have to go outside to shift some snow, so the gangs can have some range time!

Back
Top Bottom