Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

My little chick has just gone missing
hit.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif
hoping you find it!
I Been Looking Everywhere For That Feather. I Was Going To Give It To My Daughter Little Roger. She Will Never Be Barred Like Me. I Left Her Out In The Rain And She Rusted
only you could do something like that, Roger... but as sure as eggs is eggs, I'm keepin' that feather... you'll be molting within a couple of months... just ask your Dad to make Little Roger a pillow, if you're lucky, he won't use your hide for the case...
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
I think I'm missing something... Roger?
idunno.gif
Reading is really the best way to understand the world of Roger, but I don't want to miss you for two months, so will clarify the minimum you need to catch on. Roger is OK's (the thread starter) barred Rock hen. She has a dark side - refusing to lay eggs, attention hog, bullying - and frequently manages to pop onto the thread and spread her web of lies. She has darkened the reputation of an otherwise noble breed of chicken.

Reading is really the best way to understand the world of Roger, but I don't want to miss you for two months, so will clarify the minimum you need to catch on. Roger is OK's (the thread starter) barred Rock hen. She has a dark side - refusing to lay eggs, attention hog, bullying - and frequently manages to pop onto the thread and spread her web of lies. She has darkened the reputation of an otherwise noble breed of chicken.

Well thank you! I'm beginning to get the gist (cheating using the "search this thread" function)

My eyes are grateful!

she sounds delightful!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom